Tuesday 3 June 2008

More non essential reading :-)

Yesterday's news:

I was really blocked up right at the bottom of the digestive tract, so it seemed to me that laxatives going in the mouth were going to be of little help.  Shaun was back from holiday today and he dropped in on his way home. Suppositories!  he said.  Lubrication! he said  And within minutes Manjit appeared with rubber gloves and a couple of Glycerine suppositories.  I told her I would take care of the insertion in my anus, which I did.  I had a good feeling about this, hich I attempted to reinforce with creative visualizations. Then I lay face down, with my arse in the aira bit,  for about 30 minutes, after which time I was able to let it all go.  Result!  Then I felt a LOT better.  Thanks everyone.  And thanks dear readerss for letting me share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely a two-way street as far as the body goes. No matter the level of the metaphor, a traffic problem is a traffic problem and noone feels good when it's not moving, so it's GREAT to read that things are moving again.

And as far as sharing, PLEASE CONTINUE! Your loved ones want to know everything taking place. Besides, like one of the great children's books of our time points out, "everybody poops!" :-)

Gareth Jones said...

O Yeah!