Tuesday 17 June 2008

Monday - full day

I had Acupuncture with Harvey in the morning - he was pleased with my progress and said my pulses were stronger and I was generally stronger - which was good to hear from him. Also I feel stronger.  I have had a pain in my lower left abdomen which he also worked on (Gall Bladder channel, he said).  Harvey also recommended a movie:  In Search Of a Midnight Kiss,
which I will attempt to see this week.

Then I met Nicki - she took me out to lunch at Roka  which was delicious.

Then Pilates class with Nick teaching:   



After Pilates it was straight home, where I made another pressed juice which we shared with Julian who gave me a great healing massage treatment.  Julian thought the lower abdomen pain might be diaphragm stress, and he worked on that.  

Thanks to Harvey and Julian the pain is much better today.

No comments: