Tuesday 13 May 2008

Very Tired

Generally very tired actually (surprisingly so to me) but I guess that is coming of steroids and actually doing stuff at home.  No gym today :-) Breakfast:  Juice and Oatmeal.  Had a nice nap after breakfast with 2 cats and wife. Went out to lunch with Nicki and really enjoyed some time strolling and lying on the Heath.  Installed my new Time Capsule (that was so beautifully easy - all the airport expresses still streamed audio afterwards and everything).  Made a big juice morning and evening, went through the post etc etc.  a little paperwork. I will photograph some of the "get well" cards I got.  My Mum sent me a funny one.  Generally I feel as if  have been poisoned (!) so am really trying to get a good healthy deTox going now.  Nicki made a great Organic Chicken in the Pot with vegetables.  Delicious and nourishing.  Pretty soon - sleep.  

No comments: