Friday 23 May 2008

St Mary's Hospital

Dr Stewart asked me to go to St Mary's for a blood test and a consultation


Fran took my blood:


And then I saw Dr. S in his office


We got the blood results really quickly and he was very happy with my white and red cell counts, so we figure I am in good condition for round 2 of chemo (next Wednesday, Rig Tube fitting on Tuesday).

I also spoke to Radiography at Charing Cross today about the procedure (Barium, Nil By Mouth 6 hours before) and checked in with Shaun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the chemo G, and happy birthday for tomorrow!
Love Jeff & Soph

Gareth Jones said...

Thanks Guys! Love from G.

Anonymous said...

Oh Gareth, we missed your birthday? So sorry - hope you had a nice day with your family. I'll have a drink for you tomorrow ;)

I know this is an incredibly tough time, and I wanted to thank you for being brave enough to share the details with the world, to help other people through this situation.

You are the third member of Erausre and we all love you and are praying for you :)

Love,

- Cal
XXX