Wednesday 21 May 2008

Hair Today.....

I noticed a week ago that my hair was not growing as fast as it was (from shaving my face and head) but now I notice that (pubic) hair is falling out, not in huge clumps, but steadily....... So it looks like I am going to be bald(er)! I had not thought I would be bothered about hair loss, but when this started I realised that it is a bit easier for me because I shave my head anyway there is not going to be that dramatic change of image that there would be if I had a full head of hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just received word from Margret. Our warmest wishes to you.
We are praying for your speedy recovery and look forward to working with you and Martyn in due course.

Regards,

Uro of Canorous

Gareth Jones said...

Hey Uro

Thanks for the best wishes - much appreciated!

G.

Anonymous said...

Your a strong, man, Gareth, and you've been through tougher things than this (we're almost certain) so we know that you'll get through this.

Consider taking up regular (3-5 days per week) physical activity like swimming or other low-impact exercise if the doctors allow: I never enjoy exercise at the start like everyone else, but I'm always, always satisfied afterwards!