Tuesday 29 July 2008

Anaemic again.

I had my usual Monday meting with Simon yesterday - he is generally pleased with my progress, but declined to do a video summing up :-)  It is now my last week of radiotherapy.  My weight is continuing to drop, but I am still a healthy weight (not using the rig tube yet), so he and I are not over concerned.  Simon indicated that my hearing would recover - which made me happy! Indeed, there was a noticeable improvement yesterday and today better still.

However I am anaemic again so I have to go into hospital today for 2 more units of blood.  A six or seven  hour process. Thanks, whoever donated this blood.  

My radiotherapy has been moved to 09:00 to allow time for the transfusion in the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gareth!!!

Greetings from Estonia! Take care man and may the trust be with you all the time! Trust for better! Believing is winning! Kisses!!!